Hi All !

I am a novice in geometric morphometrics methods and I need some aid if it
possible.

I study morphology of leaves in one specie and eventually her hybrid. 30
trees was selected in two sites and 20 leaves per tree was harvested. the
landmarks was digitised with tpsDig2 with repetition.
I analysed my data with tpsSmall,  the results show of correlation = 0.999
and SM root error = 0.0007.

When I analysed data in MorphoJ, after procrust superposition, in “Find
Outliers” analysis shown on the left, the maximum was 75.32 and the minimum
6.98. I don’t know what the significance? does that mean there is   error
in the digitization? or there is high variability? should I remove the
great values?

thanks for your aid

C. Zakia