Dear Miguel,
about the TPS question, I guess that the easiest is to create a new TPS file in tpsUtil and then use the function "Append files" in the same program to combine the old and the new file.
Best,
Carmelo

Miguel Eduardo Delgado Burbano <mdelgadoburb...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

Dear morphometricians

I have a couple of quite simple questions

1)  Once one has digitized a set on landmarks/semilandmarks in a series of
photographs it is possible to include new specimens?. I mean, if I have a
digitized dataset and I want to include new specimens it is possible?. I
tried but I only found the way to exclude specimens/individuals and/or
landmarks in TPSdig2 and TPSutil.

2) I want to know if there exists a new version of EDMA software. I want to
run analyses in EDMA but in PCs with updated versions of windows (7 and 8)
the old version of WindEDMA may present some incompatibilities.

thanks in advance
cheers

Miguel

Carmelo Fruciano
Honorary Fellow - University of Catania - Catania, Italy
e-mail c.fruci...@unict.it
http://www.fruciano.it/research/