Dear (s),

I am investigating fish shape variaton from different rivers basins and
habitats within river basins. However, I have an unbalaced samples for both
factors, it is recommended to do an Anova with SS error type III
(marginal), to avoid some sampling bias.

Unfortunately, I tried many times but I was not able to calculate SS type
III using the Procrustes coordinates with the procD.lm function from
geomorph package. I would like to know if someone has already done  the
marginal SS using geomorph, and if could help me with this issue. I would
appreciate any help.

 Regards.