Hi everyone,

I had some questions regarding allometry correction. I'll be working with
closely related specimens on a project where I think a moderate chunk of
the shape variation is due to allometric size differences. Should (or can)
I correct for both, as in, regress shape on size and take the residuals and
then use a phylogenetic comparative method on those residuals and the size
data and then do another multivariate regression and then use the residuals
from that final regression as my new shape variables?

Any help or direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!