hi there,

that's a great idea!
I think simplicity and ease of adding stuff is key. I love tex but not sure
it's not a shared feeling among my colleagues. Why not using a simple
GitHub repository and list papers there in (simpler) Markdown? that would
not be binded to someone/some structure in particular but built/share by
all of us. and combined with pandoc we would still be able to generate
html, tex, whatever we want.

by the way, I think we could (should?) do the same for data. I'd be very
happy to discuss it with anyone interested.

all the best,

vincent

vincentbonhomme.fr <http://www.vincentbonhomme.fr>