From: Eric Delson [mailto:eric.del...@lehman.cuny.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 5:51 AM
To: morphmet@morphometrics.org
Subject: Re: [MORPHMET] Richard Reyment (1926-2016)

I also am saddened to hear of Prof. Reyment's death. He kindly aided me in
Uppsala when I was traveling as a grad student to observe fossil primate
specimens, and he showed me Chinese material from several sites including
Zhoukoudian. I recall how he was complaining about the infighting between
Stalinist and Maoist radical student groups on campus. It was only much later
that I learned about his morphometric work through Les Marcus and others. He
will be missed.
Eric Delson
CUNY & AMNH