Excited to see all of your posters!
While I'm not presenting strictly on morphometrics this time, I'm using it
alongside biomechanics in Session 31 -
21 [image: Add to calendar]
<http://meeting.physanth.org/program/2016/session31/hackner-2016-cross-sectional-geometry-vs-tradition.ics>
*Cross-sectional
geometry vs traditional indices: capturing tibial morphology as a means of
studying mobility in the Nile Valley.*
<http://meeting.physanth.org/program/2016/session31/hackner-2016-cross-sectional-geometry-vs-traditional-indices-capturing-tibial-morphology-as-a-means-of-studying-mobility-in-the-nile-valley.html>
Stacy
L. Hackner, Daniel Antoine.