Dear morphometricians,

I have an odd question. For a translucent matching symmetry object like fly
wings, the venation can be seen on both sides of the object. Should I flip
one side of the wing (left or right side) and landmark all wings in one
configuration or should I retain a sort of mirror image when landmarking
the object. Does it matter or will it affect analysis later on say if I am
classifying it based on side (if I add a left/right side classifier)?

Thank you.

Helmi Hadi,
School of Health Sciences,
Universiti Sains Malaysia,