Dear Edgar,

Back in the 1990's, I have used this procedure to convert several datasets
of  measurements into landmark coordinates. I used a program which
implemented the method devised by Carpenter et al. written in Basic for
MS-DOS (a long gone programming language for a long gone operating system).
The algorithm has been subsequently implemented by Dennis Slice in earlier
versions of the Morpheus software.

The method works quite well and I have published a few studies using it. If
you are interested, I can provide you with a copy of the program I used,
although using an earlier version of Morpheus would perhaps be a better
idea as this software runs on more recent machines.

Salud!

--
Dr. Mauro J. Cavalcanti
E-mail: mauro...@gmail.com