Hello! I'd like to compute PLS vector angles in 3DPLSAngle of the IMP series in
order to compare two groups of specimens with regard to their morphological
integration pattern. When I import the data of a test sample and click on "Do
SVD", I get some angles in the output window. However, when I click on
"Bootstrap SVD Angle" to check the range of angles within the two groups under
comparison, nothing happens.  Also other buttons and menus seem not to react
when clicking on them. The different file input fields say "no file loaded"
although I can see data points in the graph to the left.
- What am I doing wrong? Can anybody help?

Further info: I imported the test sample in a txt-file of the following format
(1 row = 1 specimen).
x1y1z1 x2y2z2 x3y3z3 x4y4z4 cs
x1y1z1 x2y2z2 x3y3z3 x4y4z4 cs
I am quite confident that I got the file format right since other programs of
the IMP series work absolutely fine.

I would really appreciate your help!
Best regards, Stefan