Dear Miguel,
This was discussed a few months ago. The popular models at the moment are
the LMI HDi series and the Artec Spider and Eva series. All start at around
$15k, depending on what you buy. All give very good data and all have very
well written software, much of which can also be scripted for
post-processing.

Best,
Tom O'Mahoney
PhD Candidate, University of Manchester.