another
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     The mapping of pixels described in today's email from Dr. Taylor is
substantially the same as what is offered in the 2D module of our
current Edgewarp package.  Interested users should upload the 3.26
release from ftp://brainmap.med.umich.edu/pub/edgewarp3 and type "ew2"
at the prompt.  The old familiar 2D Edgewarp windows will come up.  The
old manual would work well enough, but it's been so long since it was
revised that I can't actually find an online copy just now ... give me a
day or so.
This version DOES include semilandmarks, by the way.
                 Fred Bookstein, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
==
Replies will be sent to list.
For more information see http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/morph/morphmet.html.