Dear Group,
I'm making my first foray into 2-D data collection, and have run up
against a snag using tpsDig. The documentation states that if one uses
the Set Scale feature, the scale factor "Also scales the coordinates
appropriately".  I know that I'm in the correct mode because the Scale
Factor keyword and corresponding value are inserted in my TPS file, but
my coordinates are still stored as pixels.  Have I missed something in
the program or am I misunderstanding the documentation?

I would much prefer coordinates in mm units if at all possible.  For
that matter, I would dearly love to customize the origin the way I can
for my Microscribe.  I'm digitizing symmetrical objects (vertebrae in
superior view) and shifting the origin to the midline would make it a
breeze to  estimate missing landmarks by reflection.  If others think
these would be useful features, perhaps we can offer a collective plea
to The Powers That Be?
Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle Singleton, Ph.D.