From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dr Dave Singh
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 8:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: human facial changes over time

Hi:

There are a number of studies in adults, mostly in the dental and orthodontic literature.  Our current study is looking at the effects of aging on facial contours using a combination of 3-D imaging and geometric morphometric software.  Please feel free to contact me for further details.

Dr. G. Dave Singh DDSc PhD BDS
Associate Professor

Center for Craniofacial Disorders
Office A-570 School of Medicine