I've been on this list less than two weeks, and I'm wondering if it's the
right place for me.  Is everyone here a K-6 teacher?  I teach 8th grade.

There seems to be lot of talk about the book Mosaic of Thought.  I looked
for the book on Amazon, and I cannot tell -- Is it for K-6 teachers?  Is
the book that's called something like (I cannot remember the exact title)
Middle Mosaic similar to Mosaic of Thought?

Thanks!  I can tell you're a group of dedicated, caring teachers.
Jan