I am thrilled beyond words to announce a new feature that Keith (our new Web
Administrator) has set up for us.  We can now SEARCH our archives.  You have
GOT to go on this site and play with it. For example if you are interested
in metacognition, you can type in that word in the "Find" box and hit ENTER
and instantly all emails with that word will be listed.  This is something
Dave Middlebrook and I were trying to figure out for a long time.  THANK YOU
KEITH!!!!

Now go play!!!!!
www.mail-archive.com/mosaic%40literacyworkshop.org

Oh----and by the way...........you are all making my heart VERY happy with
the deep talk you are doing.  THIS talk is WHY I started the list.  Just
RELISH in how special it is that we talk/listen/learn in this way together.
What an honor to be a part of this group.  I feel like a proud mama!!!
Ginger
moderator