Marie Clay has a book called Running Records for Teachers.  My previous
principal called it Running Records for Dummies,
because it is very clear, very simple and very straight forward--like the Dummy
series for technology.  I highly recommend it
as a place to start.

Lori

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:53:53 EDT , [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent:

>Kelli,
>
>We do have a book room with leveled texts and I will certainly try to use
>some of those.  I must admit that I have no idea how to do a running  record-I
>know what one is -but it was just skimmed over in my undergrad  program.
>
>Rosie
mosaic_literacyworkshop.org.