WOW! Ginger, the powerpoint "Check your understanding" hit home with me.
The kids who are practicing their strategies in small group guided
reading are sharing their strategy use with one another big time.  I
can't wait to share this powerpoint with their teacher.  Thanks for
pointing out the powerpoints - they'll come in very handy with study
group this year.
PJ
4,5,6& Lit Coach

>>> "ginger/rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 09/17/06 11:33 PM >>>
Be sure to check out the PowerPoints that our members have shared with
us on
the TEACHING TOOLS page at:
www.readinglady.com/mosaic/tools/tools.htm#powerpoint

There is one called: "Check Your Understanding" that goes along with the

are
understanding or not (monitoring).

Ginger
moderator