Also--use google or related search engine.  When Fry was mentioned yesterday
I put it in google and found many sites with this information.
Laura

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lisa Szyska
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 9:18 AM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Listserv
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Fluency practice info has been posted!

The link to this info has already been posted twice.
www.busyteacherscafe.com  Thanks to the people who
provided this link. I didn't need the fluency list,
but what a gem of a site!

When I first joined, I found that it is a good idea to
read all posts relating to a thread before
responding/requesting info. b/c people on this list
reply with help pretty quickly!!  :o)

--- BETH ROTH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am new to this list.  I would, also, like Fry's
> list emailed to me.  Thanks.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org.