Lindamood Bell has many amazing programs which I have seen primarily implemented
in the resource class/learning center arena. I would love to know more about
this seeing with stars program before I was to make any comment whatsoever on
this particular one... I can however base an opinion on prior lindamood
programs such as LiPs... I have taken one session, and one session only - so
far be I an expert on this... However from this one session I know that her
sessions are INTENSE and very structured and not something that could be
carried out in a classroom setting unless the class was all at that level,
#1... and #2... you had the time to devote to the regemental lesson pace...
Now...is the flip side... If a classroom teacher was to have the training...
yes, what an asset that would be... To have the background knowledge and be
able to perhaps use individual lessons... like the "vowel circle" and others
which may assist those struggling learners.

But, as I said that was another Lindamood Program and I have no familiarity with
this one and would be totally open to learning anything and everything new... Us
lifelong learners crave new information you know... Smile :)

Lori
Bel Ayr Elementary Grade 4/5