Please tell me about the differentiation manual from University of
Chicago Everyday Math. I talked to them recently and they didn't
mention this at all. There was a district in the northern suburbs of
Chicago that developed their own pre-assessments for each unit with
enrichment activities that students who placed out of lessons could
do. The activities were extensions of the content. I was told that EM
had developed their own but they didn't seem to know anything about
it when I talked to them. Please tell us more about the
differentiation manual that you have ordered.
Thank you,

Gayle

PS I can't seem to subscribe successfully to the reading lady
listserv. I am asking for help as I would like to join the math study
group as well as receive their other postings.