Just want you all to know how much better I feel hearing you all speak to
what I have been feeling lately.
It's hard for the kids to enjoy school when I find I'm not enjoying  teaching
(to the test) anymore.
Not to get political here, but why isnt the NEA and other local teachers
unions getting more vocal about NCLB as it is coming up for renewal soon?   It
seems the union is only looking for more funding of the law and not  addressing
its truly harmful issues.
Wouldn't it be great if they sponsored a Million Teacher  March on
Washington-  I'd certainly go!

Sorry to vent here-
Kathy