-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patricia Kimathi
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 2:11 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Listserv
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] when comprehension strategies become
thereasonforreading. . .

I am confused.  Our released test are test questions that we had on
test in the past.  Is this what you are referring to  or is it
something different.
Pat K

"to be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night
and day, to make you like everybody else -- means to fight the hardest
battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting."

e.e. cummings