In a message dated 1/2/2007 7:05:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have  hit the reload button but am still unable to find the new anchor
charts that have been uploaded to the Tools section under the  photographs.
would really like to view these charts.   What can I do?

Carey in NC

Carey- It is AOL.  It often takes a while for them to load  things.  I can't
get the charts here at home, but had no problem at school  today on Internet
Explorer.  The same thing happens when I add stuff to my  website.  The changes
are on there, but sometimes it takes a few days  before I can view them on
AOL.  Other times I can see them right  away.
Jane in SC  :-)