From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:32 PM
Subject: [MOSAIC] basal reading series

    I am working with a school district that is involved in the process
of
purchasing a new basal series. They would like to get one most closely
aligned with balanced literacy. Does anyone know of a checklist of
document that can be used for making this decision?
Thanks
Karen

Karen Giek, The Prism Group
7461 South Broadway