From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:43 PM
Subject: [MOSAIC] District or School in FL using the strategies?

Hi all,
One of the leaders at our district asked me if I am aware of a school or
district where they are using comprehension strategies throughout the school
and/or district. She would like to observe or send some of us to go and observe

it in a schoolwide setting. Anyone aware of a school in Fl?
Thanks in advance,
Terry/Fl/3