-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ellen K Closs
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 8:35 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Listserv
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] time to check in

Like many of you, I have been busy implementing literature circles in my 3rd

grade clasroom.  I am working with 3 groups on this right now with: "The Hot

and Cold Summer," "Frindle", and "Henry and Risby."  My kids are really
enjoying it.  I am working on getting them to think deeper about their
books, and they are coming along well.  We just had our 2nd wind chill day
(no complaints there as I was able to get some grad school stuff and website

updates done), so they will have been away from their books for a few days:(

Ellen:)/looping 2-3/MI
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: clossell
Proud owner of: