In a message dated 2/10/2007 7:18:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

When a  member writes to the Mosaic list in response to a prior posting and
uses  the REPLY option, the entire prior posting gets resent through the
listserv again (underneath the new text).  While I realize it is  helpful for
us to see what you are responding to (or commenting on), it  creates problems
for our DIGEST members.

Could I ask you to  consider this option?

There is one more option. If you  highlight the pertaining part and hit
reply, only that section is copied.

Karen