I have an ActiveBoard in my room that is similar to the SmartBoard.  I use
it in all aspects of teaching.  Anchor charts that use to fill my walls
are now saved on my computer so I can bring them up when needed.  All of
the kids also know how to use the ActiveBoard and can bring up anchor
charts on their own as they need them.  Promethean, the company that makes
ActiveBoards, has an awesome website that has tons of templates with
ready-made flipcharts that I can download and use.  The possibilities are
endless.  I don't do a lesson without using it.  It is my dry erase board,
my overhead projector, my easel, and is also a workplace for the kids.

I know this is pretty general and generic but I really cannot imagine
teaching without it now that I've had one.

Angela Hatley Almond
Fourth Grade
East Albemarle Elementary School