Eek!  I wonder if that's why I don't particularly care for these
shows.  I'm going to have to pay more attention when my husband and
son watch them and point this out to them!

Okay, here's a thought, what if your class got into being detectives
and figuring out what Mike Rowe (or whoever the other main characters
are) is going to say BEFORE he says it.  That can be fun and
empowering, being smarter than the television!  Just another idea.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Eve