The title of the book is "Comprehension Connections"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Linda Buice
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 11:28 AM
To: Mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] Tanny's book

I wondered what the name of Tanny's new book was?  I have so many books now,
and each one is special in a different way.  Wondered what this book was and
how it is different from say - Mosaic of Thought, Reading Strategies,
Reading Power, etc.

Also,  I know this is a reading site, but my class is finishing a postcard
project (getting postcards from all 50 states).  We still need Alabama,
Mississippi, Kentucky, and West Virginia.  Can anyone help? Please e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linda