One of my favorite activities in 2nd grade for questioning is finding and
sharing biographical information about an author.  This leads to TONS of
questions that we then can transfer into a letter to the author.

Michelle TG

This message sent from the home of
Scott and Michelle TG
712.752.8641
www.mrstg.com

-------

Hello!
  I am currently teaching 1st grade and I wanted to ask your advice
regarding books to teach Questioning. I have introduced the unit already,
but my kids are having difficulty forming actual questions.  I have
brainstormed a list of question words, but I was hoping that you could give
me some ideas on how to better facilitate this reading strategy.  Thank you!

Melanie :)