 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 7:58 PM
 Subject: [MOSAIC] Integrating SS and Reading

  In our school we have been encouraged to use leveled readers and fluid
reading

groups. In the past I have LOVED integrating SS with my reading. I found
readers

theaters, journal entries etc. etc. Because of the groups I have been using our

basal and the leveled readers that come with it. Does anyone out there have any

ideas how I can integrate like I used to and still do the required leveled

books. Our SS series did come with leveled books but they arer SO BORING! Any

suggestions would be appreciated