I am on spring break but we have several books we, third grade teachers,  use
for Am Rev. one is a small low level reader told from the view of a British
drummer boy George the Drummer Boy...and another same author at least the
same company told by a American boy think it is called Sam the
minuteman.....We
have the magic tree house book Revolution on  Wednsday(?), Deborah Sampson
Secret Soldier the girls LOVE LOVE  LOVE this one!! There is Patriot Spy about
Nathan Hale...we are on  spring break and these are the only ones I can think
of.....

Tracy
3/sc