I have used War Comes to Willy Freeman, Sarah Bishop, Johnny Tremain,  and My
Brother Sam is Dead with 8th graders.  My students enjoyed  War Comes to
Willy Freeman the most, and they liked My Brother Sam is  Dead.  The other two
were not their favorites, but as usual, it depends  on the reader.

Judi

In a message dated 4/9/2007 9:01:54 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,