Hi,
I teach 2nd grade also :)
I just bought Evan Moore's Take it to your seat phonics centers for grades
1-2 and I plan on buying the same book for grades 2-3 for the second half of
the school year. All you have to do is cut them out and laminate- you don't
have a laminator so try using clear contact paper.
You should check out their website b/c they have so many take it to your
seat centers (literacy, and writing) They even have a new book for word
family games that students can play in small groups- everything is in full
color so you save time. These books cost about 20.00 so the cost is minimal.
Hope this helps!

Rosa