Carey:I just received my copy today.  I can't wait to try the lesson on
inferring
using the garbage that was snatched from the curb in front of the
mysterious
house!!!!!  These are fabulous "hands on lessons".
Thanks for a great resource, Tanny!

Cheri: This was one of the best lessons I've ever done. My kids are still
talking about it. And they refer often in our inference study to the
evidence from the garbage and the slipper.
             My thanks to Tanny also. Every page has something creative and
useful!

Cheri
2/3 NY

Cheri Reed

The question is not what you look at, but what you see.
                                                       - Henry David
Thoreau