Teaching Problems and the Problems of Teaching--Madeliene Lampert
Knowing and Teaching Elementary Mathematics--Lipping Ma
Anything math by Megan Franke and others--algebraic stuff is best.  I will find
my favorite on my bookshelf at school and post it later.
I also love the math methods textbook: Helping Children Learn Mathematics by
Reyes et al--links and CD included.