Yes,
Some more books I have enjoyed reading aloud with various classes are
The Color of My Words (some tough themes here--we had to talk and we also did
some poetry response with each chapter poem--each chapter begins with a poem),
Ghost Sitter, and Becoming Naomi Leon.  I read And Now Miguel with a class
years ago and loved that one as well--it is on my list to bring back.