I will be announcing the details for our book talk on the second edition of
Mosaic of Thought in a few days.

Would any of you be interested in facilitating a book talk here on the
second edition of Strategies That Work?  I'm looking at a start date for the
Strategies book talk sometime mid/late July. Stephanie Harvey is holding her
Reading is Thinking conference in Chicago June 26 and 27 and I would like to
announce the book talk then.

It would involve setting up a reading schedule and actively participating in
the online talk.  Stenhouse just released a study guide for STW2 at
www.stenhouse.com/0310.asp?r=n114
I would imagine that could support the book talk???

If you are interested, please write me OFF LIST at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.  It could be shared if several people are interested.

Get your MOT2 books ready!!
Ginger
moderator