We are set up to begin the MOT2 (Mosaic of Thought second edition) book
talk.

I would like to try something new this time.  Keith (our list administrator)
has set up a separate email group where we will discuss MOT2. To join the
book talk please go to http://snipr.com/MOT2Chat and look for the SUBSCRIBE
area at the bottom of the page. Feel free to join as a lurker so you don't
miss the great talk!!

Here is our reading schedule for this book talk:

1. June 15-21: Discussion on Forward, Acknowledgements, Chapters 1-2.

2. June 22-29: Discussion focuses on Chapters 3-4.

3. June 29-July 6: Discuss focuses on Chapter 5-6.

4. July 6-13: Discussion focuses on Chapter 7-9, Epilogue

The MOT2 book talk will close on July 13.

Stay tuned for info on the STW2 (Strategies That Work second edition) book
talk to begin mid July.

To view the archived MOT2 conversations go to:

http://literacyworkshop.org/pipermail/mot2chat_literacyworkshop.org/

Please do *not* reply to this email message. If you need help joining the
new MOT2 list or more information, please contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Happy Reading!!

Ginger