I would love these too. Thanks.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Kimathi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:30:02
To:Mosaic List serv Strategies Listserv <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Subject: [MOSAIC] weekly communications

Ginger,
  how can I see examples of these weekly communications.  I do a
weekly/biweekly news letter and I am always looking for things I can
add
Pat K

"to be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night
and day, to make you like everybody else -- means to fight the hardest
battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting."

e.e. cummings

Taken from Mot2chat