From: "Waingort Jimenez, Elisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email
Group" <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] reading songs

Oooh!  I've always wanted to give my entire class a book at the end of each
school year but even at $5 a book (the cheapest I can think of) for 20
children, that's quite a bit of money.  So, I'll have to look for these
specials in the future.
Elisa Waingort
Calgary, Canada

This book--the one with Stinky Stinky Diaper Change--was a 99center from a
book order some years ago and the smartest
thing I did was buy one for every kid for shared reading.  Then I gave it to
them at the end of the year.

Lori