Hi all-
   Enjoying all the conversations here.  I am wondering what your ideas are for
iniating change among teachers as far as instructional practices-what has
worked? I am in charge of school improvement in our building so I have an
avenue and a small budget. If I had to pick one book to get into teacher's
hands, would you recommend Mosaic? Or do you think, "In the Middle" would be
more beneficial to middle and high school teachers?
  I don't want to appear like I am the know-it-all of reading but I would like
to share some newfound knowledge and research about reading with my colleagues.
                       Christina