I received an update today from Educators Roundtable. They are active in
trying to amend/eliminate NCLB. I can forward to anyone who is interested
the update off list. Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
Or those of you who would like more information you can go directly to their
site: http://www.educatorroundtable.net/frontPage.do It's a worthwhile read.
Anyone who doesn't think corporations are trying to control what we do in
the classroom, particularly in reading instruction follow the money. Check
out this site: http://eliminatenclb.org/who.shtml .

We no longer have the liberty of complacency. Not if we truly believe that
what we do daily is worthwhile.

Lise