From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Joy
Sent: Sat 7/21/2007 12:38 PM
To: Mosaic
Subject: [MOSAIC] What Really Matters . . .

Hey everyone,
I just finished rereading Richard Allington's What Really Matters for
Struggling Readers, and I have some questions for my expert friends on this
list. I'm going to post them separately so the threads don't get too mixed up.
(hope that's OK, and that you don't mind helping me improve my understanding.)

Thanks,

Joy/NC/4
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go
hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org