Which Fountas and Pinnell book with the 1st 20 days for are you meshing with The Daily Five?? White? Tan? Silverish? Thanks.

Cynthia,

I know this has been mentioned before but "The Daily 5" has great lessons, for the beginning of the school year. I teach 2nd grade and I am actually going to combine some of the lessons from the 1st 20 days and "The Daily 5 lessons"-I think they mesh well together :) I had a friend who even did some of the first 20 days in 1st grade, so you could look at it and see what seems appropriate. Rosa> To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org> Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 01:20:59 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [MOSAIC] K-2 1st 21 days> > > Hello,> > I know Guiding Readers and Writers contains 21 days for grades ?3-6. Does anyone know of 21 days for k-2?> > Thanks,> Cynthia> >