> What do you do to make kids interested in subjects they couldn't care less
> about? For example, how do you get a dinosaur lover to care about space?
>
> Ben

Easy.  Find the connections.  Dinosaurs died because of an asteroid from
space.  How do we know meteors have hit the planet?  Show craters on the
planet.  How is that important to us?  What would happen if an asteroid hit
us today?  Dinosaurs ruled the Earth for over 200 million years; man has
only been on the planet - at most - 3 billion and then only at about 2 or 3
feet tall.  65 thousand years if you're talking about people who look like
us.  Will we have 200 million years?

Bill