I'm not saying that it is wrong, but was thinking back to this summer when I
was reading Allington, and one of the reasons for not doing round robin was
that kids think they have to be "right" all the time. Maybe I over generalized
what he said.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 8/27/2007 5:43:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,