Bev,
This is so awesome.  True friendships hard to find. People you can
trust and grow with. I realize as I read your words that I feel this
way about a few authors and also about two listserv groups I have been
with for years.  With or without your name, as you would like, I would
certainly like to share it with my other listserv friends.  Let me
know. I know they would love to hear you speak of their friend in such
a loving way.
Pat K

"to be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night
and day, to make you like everybody else -- means to fight the hardest
battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting."

e.e. cummings